A fan forum for all thing related to the webcomic The Dreamer by Lora Innes.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stranded On An Island/Marry/Sacrifice

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Stranded On An Island/Marry/Sacrifice on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:25 pm

cremies

Admin
Okay, so here's the sitch: Between Alan, Alex,and Nathan, who would you be stranded on an island with, who would you marry, and who would you sacrifice/kill? I would replace 'stranded on an island' with something else, but since there are rules in place... use your imagination. Wink

GO.

View user profile http://humoresques.livejournal.com

2 Re: Stranded On An Island/Marry/Sacrifice on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:36 pm

I'm not sure I want Alan in this situation at all. xD But I would probably marry him if push came to shove...and definitely strand myself on an island with Nathan.

Forever.

And naturally Hammy would be the sacrifice.

View user profile

3 Re: Stranded On An Island/Marry/Sacrifice on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Poor Nathan Hale was prone to gloominess when he got too lonely. I'd hate to be stuck on an island with someone like that! I think I'd pick Alan to be stranded on the island with. He wouldn't get annoying (Hamilton!) and he thinks on his feet--he'd help us find a way to get off and could get me food for dinner. And he has a general cheerful demeanor. I'd marry Nathan I guess and poor Hamilton would have to be eaten for dinner. He's the most brilliant mind, but so gosh darned hard to live with

View user profile http://www.thedreamercomic.com

4 Re: Stranded On An Island/Marry/Sacrifice on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Well I'd have to marry Alan because he's too wonderful for words! So I guess I'll take Nathan on the island because I don't think I could handle too much time spent with Mr. Hamilton so I guess he's getting offed.

View user profile

5 Re: Stranded On An Island/Marry/Sacrifice on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:34 pm

cremies

Admin
I would be stranded on an island with Alexander, since we are both magnificent bastards, I think we would be able to cope quite well. We may even start our own dictatorship, controlling the island d natives and using their resources for our own gain.

I would marry Nathan, because he is too pure of heart to corrupt, and will not sit and stand by as I enslave all. We would both be omnidisciplinary ninja doctors (cause we're COOL LIKE THAT).

Therefore, Alan would logically be killed. It's not that I want to kill him, I just don't want him to live anymore.

View user profile http://humoresques.livejournal.com

6 Re: Stranded On An Island/Marry/Sacrifice on Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:27 pm

For stranding - if we mean the Robinson type - Alan. He's brave and protective... he could surely make life on an island bearable. I'd marry Nathan anytime... if he only woudl be a few years older. 21 sounds way too young for me...

Poor Hammy gets pwn'd.

View user profile

7 Re: Stranded On An Island/Marry/Sacrifice on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:00 pm

I would choose to share the island with Nathan, as long as we could both bring our own "books I would want to have on hand if I was stranded on an island". If nothing else, we could have some great discussions!
I'd marry Alan, because I think apple farmers smell pretty darn nice.
And Hamilton would make a nice meal. Well-turned calves.

View user profile

8 Re: Stranded On An Island/Marry/Sacrifice on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:47 am

Hmm... I love Elizabeth Schuyler Hamilton far to much to wish to steal her husband, so I would probably take the stranded on an island route with him. We could argue about politics and complain about how the John Adams HBO series treated him.

I would have to marry, in that case, Nathan Hale because he is smart, awesome, and loves books. Win!

Sorry, Alan. That leaves you with...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum