The Dreamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fan forum for all thing related to the webcomic The Dreamer by Lora Innes.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's your favorite character(s)?

+4
DawnChorus
MagicCrafter
EverlastingBlues
cremies
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who's your favorite character(s)? Empty Who's your favorite character(s)? Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:58 pm

cremies

cremies
Admin

SO, who are your favorite characters? This is a new topic for an old post, since it was accidentally deleted (stupid Admin!).

http://humoresques.livejournal.com

2Who's your favorite character(s)? Empty Re: Who's your favorite character(s)? Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:06 pm

EverlastingBlues

EverlastingBlues

O.o LOL.
Fave character, you all already know:
Nathan Hale. XD
And his bio is beautiful

3Who's your favorite character(s)? Empty Re: Who's your favorite character(s)? Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:20 pm

MagicCrafter

MagicCrafter

Once again, the beautiful and often highly amusing Nathan Hale! =D

4Who's your favorite character(s)? Empty Re: Who's your favorite character(s)? Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:36 pm

DawnChorus

DawnChorus

(Naughty admin! Very Happy )
I'll cast my vote again for Bea: despite any era-spanning angst, she keeps her sense of humor and loyalties straight, and learns from her experiences.
Of course, as soon as either of the Drs. Warren appears, I'll be like "Bea? Bea who???"

5Who's your favorite character(s)? Empty Re: Who's your favorite character(s)? Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Sieglinde

Sieglinde

Colonel Knowlton. Colonel Badass personified.

6Who's your favorite character(s)? Empty Let me think this over... Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:35 am

ThisBirdTooHasFlown

ThisBirdTooHasFlown

Hamilton. Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton.
Did I mention I love Hamilton?

Oh, and Nathan, Knowlton, Uncle Hercules, Liz, Ben, Alan, Freddy, Washington, and pretty much everybody else are close seconds.

7Who's your favorite character(s)? Empty Re: Who's your favorite character(s)? Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:35 pm

ilovefrederick

ilovefrederick

Freddy forever! He's so sweet.And I do kind of like Nathan. And Ben... a little. 'There will only be one Black George Washington!!!' Lolz.

8Who's your favorite character(s)? Empty Re: Who's your favorite character(s)? Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:13 am

HamiltonFan15

HamiltonFan15

Alexander Hamilton, of course!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum